Alton started to make air cylinders to power his rotary index tables and the rest is history. Within two years, the company needed more room and moved into a vacant factory on Meserole Ave. in Brooklyn, NY. In 1958, Alton made his final move to 255 East Second St. In Mineola, NY. Over the years, the company kept expanding to its present size of five acres under one roof. The name Allenair became synonymous with quality.